Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Unusual Art

I love art and I'm an amateur artist - and I've always had a great interest in unconventional and odd works of art.

For instance, I love gothic dolls. Goth dolls that are hand made with hand made clothing. I think they're interesting although I haven't invested in any of my interests. Art is a luxury to own but at least we can enjoy art without putting up money.

  1. Etch a Sketch Art
  2. President Obama Etch-A-Sketch
  3. Michael Jackson Etch-a-Sketch
  4. Etch-a-Sketches Sold by Amazon
  5. Dark Dolls
  6. A Ghoulish Setting
  7. Creepy Smiling Baby
  8. Some Cool Goth Dolls Sold on Amazon
  9. Painted Leather
  10. John Pugh's Mana Nalu mural in Honolulu
  11. A University Hall
  12. Art Supplies
  13. Recycled Toys
  14. Toy Gun - Literally
  15. Undead Teds
  16. Some Examples of UndeadTeds Artwork
  17. Undead Ted
  18. Undead Ted
  19. Undead Ted
  20. Teddy Bears
  21. Visit Some of My Other Lenses
  22. New Guestbook Comments
  23. Related Topics

No comments:

Post a Comment