Monday, June 17, 2013

The Answer to my Daughter's Nocturnal Enuresis

Bed wetting is a condition that people tend to avoid talking about. It's been viewed as an embarrassment. I believe this makes it more difficult to treat and correct. When my daughter continued to wet her bed even into grade school, I felt I wanted to do my best to find a way to help her. My journey for an answer took months and some trial and error but we finally were rewarded with a simple answer!  


  1. Bookmark and Share!
  2. Reasons for Bed Wetting
  3. Bed Wetting Alarms
  4. The Shame of it All
  5. Social Situations
  6. Nocturnal Enuresis: BedWetting, What to Know
  7. Our Quest for Stopping the Bedwetting
  8. Visiting the Chiropractor
  9. Bed Wetting Alarms
  10. Shop for Bedwetting Alarms
  11. Do You Have a Bed Wetter in Your Family?
  12. The Magazine Ad that Changed Everything
  13. Bookmark and Share!
  14. Please Leave Some Feedback!
  15. Bed Wetting News from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment